Wind Potential Assessments – Crni Vrh Project, Serbia
Client: Decotra Srl, Italy
Name of partner(s): N/A
Start/Completion Date: September 2010 – December 2011
Project description: Wind Potential Assessments at Crni Vrh in the municipalty of Žagubica, Serbia. SEEC provided following services:
- Site identification and land requirements, aim was to find area with at least four qualities:
1.active wind conditions,
2.reasonable access to electrical transmission,
3.terrain favourable to construction ,
4.land use and environmental compatibility.
- Mast installation and data acquisition;
- Final report on wind potential;
- Measurement campaign:In municipality of Zagubica, part of Serbia, Decotra Srl had one measurement mast. The mast is 50 m high and has three measurement levels for wind speed and two for wind direction measurements. Air temperature, pressure and relative humidity were measured from one level at 5 m above ground.
- Data collection and handling: it included raw data storage, preparation of data base and data protection;
- Data validation, processing and reporting: we provided very sophisticate analysis whit numerical models which are state-of-the-art in wind projects (GH WindFarmer and WAsP). Analysis included information about average wind speeds, MCP results, wind distributions, turbulence, optimal layouts, production estimations (net and gross), cost-benefits, etc.
- Preparation of Feasibility study and Permitting Management.
© Copyright S.E.E.C. Ltd. 2006-2019