SEEC introduces Integrated Management System
On October 1st 2018, the South East Europe Consultants - SEEC received the following certificates:
- Certificate of Quality Management System complying with the requirements of standard ISO 9001:2015,
- Certificate of Environmental Management System complying with the requirements of standard ISO 14001:2015 and
- Certificate of Occupational Health and Safety Management System complying with the requirements of standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
Quality Austria issued IQNet recognized certificates, which means that our organization has implemented and maintains an Integrated Management System (IMS).
IMS system integrates all systems and processes of the organization into one complete framework, enabling the organization to work as a single unit with unified objectives.
Some of the benefits that we expect from IMS integration are:
- Meeting all requirements of the standard with one set of policies and procedures.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reductions in costs associated with audits.
- Continuous improvement for the organization as a whole.
- Reduced duplication, bureaucracy and maximized resources.
- Increased time available to management to implement proactive measures.
- Improved internal and external communications.
© Copyright S.E.E.C. Ltd. 2006-2020